Performance Materials - Middle East
BASF serves its polyurethane customers in the region through its local representatives and distribution.
With BASF as local polyurethane partner, customers can leverage on the advantages of one of the world's leading polyurethane enterprises which includes:
- High service level (Highly qualified and efficient technical staff with expertise in various segments and presence in different locations in the region)
- In-House Lab Testing facilities with most modern equipment
- Broad product portfolio covering wide range of industrial segments
- Flexible logistics (storage facility, well organized delivery solutions, short lead times)
- Modern high output reactors
- Backward integration of raw materials
- Expertise of BASF's global polyurethane research platform and high-quality products and processes.
In the market segments construction and insulation especially, BASF sees great potential for applications with the high-quality specialty plastic material polyurethane throughout the Arabian Peninsula market. Sandwich elements, insulating boards and spray foam are ideal products for energy-efficient and uncomplicated constructions, both in the industrial and in the private housing sector.
Elastopor® offers well-established applications for the construction sector. Sandwich elements, insulating boards and spray foam are ideal products for energy-efficient and uncomplicated constructions, both in the industrial and in the private housing sector.
Elastopave® exploits the principle of binding suitable mixes of crushed stone with polyurethane to yield a strong, aesthetically and cosmetically pleasing effect in addition to a water and air-permeable surface.
Elastocoat® for the coating of surfaces, the high-tech polyurea system Elastocoat® is unbeatable. Whether used on parking and bridge decks, loading ramps or chemical tanks, Elastocoat® polyurea provides enduring protection. Also, for facades and roofs, Elastocoat® provides lasting protection and is rapidly applied, too.
Elastan® BASF polyurethane binders for moisture-cured polyurethane adhesives for many uses such as sports flooring. Designed to meet the specific needs of a variety of applications from running tracks, children’s playgrounds to molded tiles for safety applications.
Polyurethane spray foam systems offer you cost-effective thermal insulation that creates a dependable and jointless thermal seal. Suitable for insulating all surfaces of pitched and flat roofs, walls and floors for a good, affordable room climate you now need much less energy than ever before.